Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The night with the Hot Milf

I had a erotic dream last night and i woke up with wet panties. I was sleeping i took a sleeping pill and had a few glasses of wine and my sons friend who i was checking out for weeks snuck in my room. His name is Edward. Young, well hung as i walked in on him masturbating but that's another story. Anyways i was sleeping more like passed out and he came into my room. He has been stealing my panties and i have been seducing him for weeks...but this was the "THE NIGHT"

He came in and i was laying there naked and he grabbed my legs and pulled them apart. I felt his cock part my pussy lips and he slid inside my pussy. Edward began to fuck me with his big cock sliding in and out slow at first and then thrusting a little harder. I could feel my pussy juices start to flow. He bit my nipple hard and suddenly i awoke! I opened my eyes to see Edward on top of me! OMG Edward!

I grabbed his young hot ass and squeezed my pussy together and i could feel his balls slapping against my ass. I couldn't believe Edward had the balls to come in my room and fuck his friends mother. But after weeks of teasing and seducing he couldn't resist me any longer. After all i am known in town to be a hot slut and i do fuck all of my son's friends but Edward i really wanted. When i walked in on him masturbating and seen his 9inch cock i was on a fucking mission!!


And with that I screamed that i was going to cum and i could feel a huge load of cum shoot inside my pussy! Edward stayed over alot more after that ;)

Then i woke up lol!!!
I love Hot Milf experiences and i would love to fulfill yours if you have one!

Kisses, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment